Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Mini "Black Stallion"

 

Two of my daughters and I went to an open horse show this weekend.  My thoughts and photos of that will be posted in the next few days.  This stallion and mare miniature horse stopped us with their adorable looks and personalities.   I had a bit of photoshop fun - this reminds me of the scratch art I used to do as a kid... but a bit more detailed!

HERE is a website if you want to learn more about these horses.



Isn't she a sweetie?  I just love her fluffy mane ... Why does she remind me of "Lady Gaga"!?  LOL


My sister took on two "rescue" minis a few years back for a time and found the pair a forever home in Illinois.  I only saw them "fat and happy", but the two below were in terrible shape when my sister took them on.   The went to a home that already had a few minis and these two are very happy pulling a cart as well.   Some stories do have a happy ever after!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

They are too cute!