Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oberon... arriving SOMETIME this weekend!


Arriving about the same time as Hurricane Irene hits the NC coast, Oberon should be arriving in our part of NC.  Far enough away from any damaging storm, but appreciative of any rain it might bring.  And it is about time Oberon arrives, as the rest of my photos are not the greatest.   I just love the photo above as it shows you how sweet Oberon is... my daughter's feet were flopping and dangling along with the stirrups and he is mostly leg driven.  He was really trying to listen to directions - you can tell by his ears.

The one below makes me laugh.  Poor Oberon, waiting patiently for me to get the background set in my viewfinder and my daughter to smile prettily... and we just about took his eye out with the halter.  Oh well, we will make it up to him.


6 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

So excited for you!

Shirley said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Your new horse looks like a real solid citizen - bet you can't wait!

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm hoping that by now he's arrived safe and sound. He's very sweet looking and of course beautiful. Good luck with him.

allhorsestuff said...

Look at the sweet face! He is so neat Margaret...really happy for you too!!!

Chelsea Susan Bednar said...

he is so cute!!