Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Amberson Art - Stop and take a look!


The artwork here is NOT mine.  Craig and Tanya Amberson are artists that I just stumbled upon and they have a  blog, "Amberson Art".   I took the liberty of copying and pasting the above painting here and I have left a message and asked approval and will take it down if they want me to.   If you click on the link to their blog, they paint a variety of breeds of dogs, cats, and horses.  Originals, prints and greeting cards are available... but not for the one above, I believe.  I would love a print of this or card... we will see.

Click HERE to see her horse art showcased on her blog as of November 30.  Much of it has sold and some are available as prints, but they do commission work as well.   

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Wow that's awesome!! Of course any art with a Friesian (or two) is the best hehe. :D