Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blogger Break - But No Vacation!



I SO wish I could say I will be vacationing at the beach during this "blogger break".  Alas, it is because I got behind on my "chores" during the kiddos being sick AND we are putting our house on the market and are in the middle of painting, new carpet purging... you know how that goes.

My husband has kindly asked I not get "distracted"... I can't wait 'till I use that one back on him!! ha ha.

I have already been remiss in responding and visiting, so this is the right thing to do...  and don't tell my children, but I found the best way to organize is to  ... shh... throw things away and make many trips to the GoodWill Store.  :)

So my friends, I will be gone for a number of  days.  I'll miss you!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you're very busy. Have a nice break...hope you get everything accomplished.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Lotsa work! Sorry you can't go somewhere fun, but we'll be here when you get back. I'll miss you too!

Achieve1dream said...

Awww we will miss you too! It does make it easier to get real life things done though lol. Especially if you're a procrastinator like me. :D